Electronic Medical Records
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center (MHMC) is excited to give you direct access to some of your medical records. We believe your involvement will keep you safer and get you back to health quicker.
Upon your registration at the hospital, you will be asked for your personal email address. Watch for a VERY IMPORTANT email from us. (Look in spam too.) It is very important to print this and keep in a safe place. This email will contain your password, which you will need to log into the Patient Portal.
Currently, our Patient Portal contains your:
1. Lab Results 2. Medications 3. Allergies 4. Admitting Diagnosis
5. Vital Signs (Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure)
Patient can walk-in complete "Release of Information" and HIS ROI Staff will produce copies. For multiple long stays, HIS ROI Staff will need to review and copy medical records and call patient when complete and ready for pick up.
Monday by appointment only
Tuesday thru Thursday 9am – 2pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
If you need additional help, please call 201-392-3100 ext. 2500.
A Guide To Accessing Your Own Records Online
1. Be on the lookout for the email confirming your account. The email address will look like this in your INBOX:
2. The body of the email will look like this:
Please confirm your account by clicking this link: link
Temporary password: wv$LV883
3. Follow the link, and enter the ?ne-time password from the Welcome Letter you printed:
4. This confirms your email address and will take you to the following screen:
5. At this point, you can log in to Patient Portal using your email address, and the Temporary Password from the email you received:
When you are in Patient Portal, change your password as soon as possible.
6. When you log in, the Inbox will look like as below.
7. Click on the number under the ‘Subject’ which will take you to the patient information (see below):
8. Then click on ‘View Information’ for detailed information that is available in Patient Portal.