We are very proud to share with you what our patients say about Meadowlands Hospital... Read more
“ICU and Med Surg Unit – everyone went above and beyond to keep me comfortable. They including the Respiratory aides were all good to me. Everyone took great care of me. Dietary staff was very pleasant. All the nurses were great and tended to my every need with a pleasant attitude. The doctors were great and was very informative and made me smile! Everyone at the Meadowlands Hospital was very nice to my family.”
— Susan S., Meadowlands Hospital HCAHPS/3West Patient, June 2017
“My nurses were amazing and the candlelight dinner was great! (MHMC staff) made sure my visitors were comfortable. Doctors always kept me informed of my son’s health. On discharge, nurses made sure I knew what I needed to take care of myself at home. I really loved my stay at this hospital.”
— Shanice R., Meadowlands Hospital HCAHPS/Postpartum Patient, April 2017
“All staff at the Meadowlands Hospital were concerned and helpful.”
— Mary C., Meadowlands Hospital Emergency Room Patient, July 2017
Electronic Medical Records
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center (MHMC) is excited to give you direct access to some of your medical records. We believe your involvement will keep you safer and get you back to health quicker.
Upon your registration at the hospital, you will be asked for your personal email address. Watch for a VERY IMPORTANT email from us. (Look in spam too.) It is very important to print this and keep in a safe place. This email will contain your password, which you will need to log into the Patient Portal.
Currently, our Patient Portal contains your:
Patient can walk-in complete "Release of Information" and HIS ROI Staff will produce copies. For multiple long stays, HIS ROI Staff will need to review and copy medical records and call patient when complete and ready for pick up.
Monday by appointment only
Tuesday thru Thursday 9am – 2pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
If you need additional help, please call 201-392-3100 ext. 2500.
A Guide To Accessing Your Own Records Online
1. Be on the lookout for the email confirming your account. The email address will look like this in your INBOX:
2. The body of the email will look like this:
Please confirm your account by clicking this link: link
Temporary password: wv$LV883
3. Follow the link, and enter the ?ne-time password from the Welcome Letter you printed:
4. This confirms your email address and will take you to the following screen:
5. At this point, you can log in to Patient Portal using your email address, and the Temporary Password from the email you received:
6. When you log in, the Inbox will look like as below.
7. Click on the number under the 'Subject' which will take you to the patient information (see below):
8. Then click on 'View Information' for detailed information that is available in Patient Portal.